Random thoughts about the U.S. Military and the veterans who have served us.
- I'm ticked off the media ran the Vietnam War instead of letting the military finish the job. LBJ sucks.
- We should not be rebuilding Iraq or Afghanistan.
- France will always bug me.
- Our Military technology is awesome.
- The Vietnam Wall Memorial in D.C. is breath-taking.
- The attack on Fort Hood was not random. It was a premeditated terrorist attack. Dont' be in denial folks.
- How can anyone forgive Jane Fonda?
- Look up Letters of Marque and Reprisal when you get a chance.
- While I don't support how the neo-cons did it, I think what they did will be a good thing in 10 years.
- Am I the only one who thinks Hugo Chavez is a dolt for preparing in case of a U.S. attack?
- Beware of Army Vets who meet once a year in Kokomo and live off of tequila.
- Thank God for Delta Force.
- Three cheers for the National Guard (even the band players in the Ohio National Guard).
- Visit Arlington National Cemetary and the tomb of the unknown solider.
- The Coast Guard is under-rated.
- I still say we should invade Canada for kicks.
- Defense wins ball games and wars.
Thanks to all the veterans who have served this country. And screw all of you who disrespect what they've done for you and are doing for you.