1. I noticed the latest trend on Facebook is to yell (type) some one's name. JOHN! MARY! PAUL! RON! KELLY! Oh my God...stop it. Every friggin time I see this I cringe. Get a friggin clue you uninteresting and boring people. If only they had a filter for this.
2. I recently got On-Demand options for my cable TV package. I noticed there is a delay through the digital box compared to the raw feed I have in another room. This bothers me, because I now know that everything I'm watching live is at least 5 seconds behind real time. I feel pimped.
3. I would love to face a major league pitcher. My buddy got to face Jim Abbott before. He said it was just too fast. I don't think I'd strikeout, as I'd probably scream like a little girl after the first pitch, then flat line.
5. I saw a news segment the other day where these female talk show hosts on TV decided to do the entire show with no makeup. They decided to show what they looked like, and it was all started by Rosie O'Donnell who suggested it. I've still feel nauseous just thinking about it, and I haven't eaten in 3 days after seeing it.
4. I have a friend who admits that he is reading the Twilight series. I have revoked his man card until further notice.
6. I have found a new love, and it's called honey. It's addicting. I'm not sure if there any bad effects from eating it, but I do know about the good things that can come from it. I had no idea there were different kinds of honey either. Honey, I'm home.
7. I love the smell of coffee but I never drink it. Why? Because there is nothing good that comes out of caffeine, and I'd be flat broke if I took up that vice. But the smell of coffee, with some hazelnut and vanilla puts me in a coma - good stuff.
[This blog is brought to you by the word "I" and the number 275]8. I have family, teammates, and friends who unsubscribe from my blog. They don't know that I know when they do, since I get a notification. Which makes it odd when I see them, because they don't know it ticks me off and I take it personal. They don't know that I know. Should I call them out? I confronted a person the other day about it with the silent treatment. They then figured out what the deal was. of course they didn't sign back up. !$%(!*&$%(!!
9. I always wonder what the next fad or trend will be. Piercings, tattoos, mullets, parachute pants, grunge clothes.. etc. I'm always curious as to how these things start, and why. Tell me.
10. I always make a point of trying to not use the word I often when making my points. These Rumblings had 10 instances of me starting off with a post of I. Is that just narcissistic or just an i-full?