1. People that choose popular names for their kids are boring. Check out the top names of the year for babies, and inevitably you'll have a plethora of kids with the same name in that age group. Sheep.
2. I was at an amusement park recently and I decided for kicks to count the amount of tattoos I would see. I counted 149. Ugh.
3. Chicks I know freaked out about a new chick on the block that was wearing green nail polish. They were beside themselves. Note: Guys don't care about nail polish, ever!
5. The older I get, the faster time goes by. Summers and school used to last forever. Now the seasons go by in a flash. Summer needs to last longer. I didn't sign up for this.
4. I've been using a toaster oven lately over a toaster. The only reason why I use it, is because it looks cool. I can't say I like it any better. I think I have too much estrogen today.
6. So they busted a Russian Spy Ring. Is anyone surprised? Once a commie always a commie. The cold war is still going on no matter how you think they play the media. Better dead than red.
7. Women think men who wear rings are successful. Men think men who wear rings are gay. Men who wear rings think it's cool. What do you think?
[ This blog is brought to you by the word perfect and the number 32]
8. I went to a mid-eastern restaurant for lunch. I said give me chicken something or other with a tub of garlic sauce. My breath isn't so nice.
9. I contend the NHL is hosing itself with the salary cap restrictions and free agency. I'm not a fan of parity. The Blackhawks doing a salary dump is pure embarrassment. But what you do expect from the junior NBA? Will Gary Bettman every retire in my lifetime? I think not.
10.I need a good laugh. I mean a side splitting totally mind blowing laugh. How do I get one? You know the kind where you just can't stop. Your eyes water. You start pulling muscles and laugh uncontrollably. I can't remember the last time I had one of these. I need to get one.