1. So I try to walk 2 miles a day. I do it a very brisk pace. I try to get my heart pumping which usually doesn't happen until the second mile. So I'm walking fast, then out of nowhere some 40 something chick walks past me. She flies by like I'm standing still. Embarrassing.
2. So I'm riding my new bike the other day. I'm peddling very fast. I'm in high gear to try to get my heart pumping. I can feel my thighs burning like crazy. Out of nowhere some teenager dude flies past me like I'm standing still. Embarrassing.
3. Why in the world do green peppers appear in every salad I ever order? Stop it please. No one likes them.
5. I waiting 2 hours to get through Customs to get into the United States from Canada. Are you freaking kidding me? What a joke. What a complete joke. Why in the world would anyone want to wait? I can't for the life of me understand the whole point. It's a show.
4. I know many people that went to Jobbie Nooner. Most will never talk about what they saw or did at Jobbie Nooner either. It's some unwritten rule. Drunken debauchery laced with beads and more beads. What's there to talk about?
6. Why is Canada on the metric system? What's the point of this? To make life more difficult? I don't understand how this was ever allowed.
7. How many times have you seen an invention and said "I should have thought of that?" Like the gutter shovel, ginsu knives, the snuggie, pet rock. Stupid stuff, that you could have invented, but you are reading this instead. Way to go Ace.
[ This blog brought to you by the word affirmation and the number 18 ]
8. I'm seriously considering getting the Droid Incredible phone over my Blackberry Storm. A year ago the Storm was the whip for non Iphones. But then again, in another year there will be something even better. The madness never ends!
9. I've asked people to keep secrets. The ones that can't keep a secret are the ones I ask. I don't even give them the complete truth because I know they can't keep their mouth shut. It's become a game.