2. I love all the muppets except the pig and the frog. I don't like the pig, because she reminds me of about 400 women I know. The frog is too sesame street. The rest are just darn funny. That really was a great TV show.
3. I have friends who work for micromanagers. These people pay attention to the minute where their employees are every minute of the day. Productivity doenst matter to them, just being under their thumb. Nevermind the cutting edge companies that let the workers do what they want, and are profitable. What year is it anyways?
5. For the first time in my life the other day I forgot to bring my wallet with me. I hate myself.
4. Friends had a kids party on a Sunday at 2pm. I repeat, Sunday at 2pm - In the middle of football. They have 1 tv and I have to fight with kids who want to play video games. I can't forgive them.
6. The Detroit Lions are a team filled with arrogant immature punks. Talent means nothing without sportsmanship. They need to clean house or they will never win.
7. Proscuitto, Sopressta, Pancetta. That's what I'm talking about. Are you talking about it? You should, trust me.
[This blog is brought to you by the word wheels and the number 98.7]
8. The President is going on a 17 day vacation. 17 days. Seventeen days. That's 2 weeks and 3 days. I knew I chose the wrong career.
9. This this happen to you? It happens to me often. I meet someone that I've met before and they say "it's nice to meet you". When I've already met them before and they forgot. Embarrassing. I don't make good impressions apparently.
10. Shagging with roller blades should be legal. I'm talking about grabbing on to a car bumper then getting pulled to your destination. Potholes...nevermind.