1. Opec is the second most powerful entity in the world. Behind the female and just ahead of the Catholic Church. Gas prices, we have no say. We just don't.
2. The Detroit Pistons benched 6 players the other day, because those players didn't show up to practice. What a bunch of punks. The NBA is full of them.
3. Am I the only person who thinks the Charlie Sheen situation is hilarious? So he likes to party, and chase tail. So what? I've never even watched his show and I think he is funny. I think the whole ordeal is freaking funny.
5. Girl Scout cookies - I eat them once a year, and I indulge in Samoas. That's it, once a year. So leave me alone. Get off of my case, and stop bribing me.
4. I tried watching the Oscars. I couldn't do it. After 30 minutes, the love fest and self admiration society was just too much for me. I tried people, I really did. Sorry.
6. Sometimes I'll mistake dial someone. What happens? They call me back and ask if I wanted something. I'll say no, it was a mistake. If I wanted to get a hold of them I would have called them back or left a message. Don't they get that?
7. I was sick the other day and I kept getting advice from people telling me that I should drink plenty of liquids. What? Liquids? As opposed to drinking solids? Or air? Come on.
[This blog brought to you by the word anomaly and the number 2]
8. I've been part of a contest called the Biggest Loser. It's for weight loss, not personality...in case you were wondering.
9. Do you ever wonder when people say "I've got a friend" that they are just talking about themselves?
10. I've got a friend who went to the drug store to buy condoms. They asked the employee for some help. The employee didn't know anything about them. He then gets on the P.A. and calls for help - "Condom assistance in aisle 2 please. Condom assistance in aisle 2 please"