1. All roads should be heated so there is no ice. Tiny heating elements fused into the pavement, solar and wind powered of course.
2. I'm developing a disinfectant device for shoes. That's all I can say at this point.
3. Why don't people care about the issues when it comes to politics? They care more about what the lame stream media is spouting off on silly character assassinations.
5. What does it mean when you crave salt? I've been craving salt lately. Not salty foods, but salt.
4. Who are these people that want to control every one's lives? - from Internet usage, to their lifestyle choices, their eating habits? Tell me now I say.
6. I know many people who won't eat bacon, but I only know one person who doesn't like bacon. I haven't decided if I want to publicly humiliate her yet or not.
7. Before a snow storm people go to the gas stations to fill up their cars. I though go during a snow storm, since people already have filled up there is no waiting. Smart.
[This blog is brought to you by the word toe and the number 100,000]
8. Why do women take forever to order food and men do it in seconds? What evolutionary need developed this burden?
9. I saw about 100 geese and ducks sitting on a frozen lake the other day. I was like, HELLO GO SOUTH IDIOTS!. A bunch of bird brains.
10. Someone contacted me and said their only goal was to get more comments than me everyday on Facebook. I laughed, because I don't care. Who me competitive?