2. I am reluctantly hooked on Storage Wars. Not so much the show, but the thought of actually going to an auction intrigues me.
3. I keep ripping my contact lenses that I have on. In fact I'm typing this with one eye closed until I replace it. Arrgh....I'm blogging like a Pirate...arrrgh!
5. I get more and more annoyed with the mainstreamed media. Their bias, their editorial comments, their focus on unimportant things, drives me bonkers.
4. I would like a greenhouse. I'd would grow thyme. I'd like to have too much thyme on my hands.
6. I'd like to open a dog sledding service on wheels. Transporting people to the grocery store and stuff like that. A dog taxi service. Probably have this stuff in the snow states...but I mean all year long.
7. Still searching for the perfect vespa. If you see one, hook me up.
[This blog is brought to you by the word zilch and the number 0]
8. I'm going to invent a bacon vending machine filled with bacon products. I will put them in rest areas and truck stops. I shall call it Cravin Bacon.
9. Almost bought an 11lb jar of Nutella. Still thinking about it. Talk me into it.
10.I am going to come out with a study that says "A study today reports that there are way too many studies that contradict each other and use the word may too often".