1. I have discovered ranch flavored sunflower seeds. A friend once told me that ranch is the devil. I now understand.
2. I want to try paddleboarding. Looks like fun that I could have without breaking my neck.
3. People that smoke and drink in front of kids need to be slapped.
5. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what gets me more geeked than fantasy baseball. Fantasy football? Hockey playoffs? Samoas? Tough call.
4. I don't like hoodies. They look dumb. Dumb I say.
6. I wonder why the mainstream media isn't reporting about voter fraud in many primaries caucuses around the country?
7. I love peppers but they hate me. Jerks.
[This blog is brought to you by the word calcify and the number 600]
8. I see someone threw white flour on Kim Kardashian the other day. Not good, that's very fattening.
9. If you don't eat red meat or drink alcohol at least once a week, people tend to treat you like a freak.
10.What's with certain people's fascination with all things grey and black; gothic stuff? I don't get it. It's very depressing to me. Reminds me of Tim Burton.